Korg MS 20 MINI WM Analog Synthesizer
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg MS-20 MINI-WM Analog Synthesizer
Korg MS-20 MINI-WM Analog Synthesizer comes with 86% of the original size. The same first-generation filters, analog oscillators, and a VCA that's been squeezed to reduce noise. You'll additionally find cool new extensions onboard the Korg MS-20 Mini, including MIDI in and USB connectivity. There is no mystery that technology's gotten more modest since the late '70s, so when Korg determined to bring the MS-20 back, they decided to drop down the scale, delivering the MS-20 Mini exactly 86% the size of the original. Great of all, they did it without modifying any of the core components, save for the voltage-controlled amp (VCA), which they tweaked to be less noisy. Using the MS-20 Mini's external signal processor (ESP) section, you can utilize almost any sound source to control the volume or pitch of this amazingly flexible synth. It's all potential with the MS-20 Mini. Including its MIDI in port, you can simply incorporate your Korg MS-20 Mini into your live keyboard rig or attach a full-sized keyboard to gain entrance to a much more comprehensive note range. USB opens up even more numerous possibilities, enabling you to integrate your MS-20 Mini with the rest of your studio DAW.
- The traditional 1978 Korg MS-20 analog synthesizer is reborn.
- Built to 86% scale, giving this MS-20 more portable than ever.
- Presents powerful vintage sound, from deep, growling basses to crisp, rounded leads.
- 2 oscillators with ring modulation give a broad range of sound.
- Envelope generators with hold and delay add exciting motion to your tone.
- VCA maintains the innovative basic design, but with reduced noise.
- ESP uses the pitch or volume of an external audio source to control the synthesizer.
- 1/8 inch jack-based patching bay allows you to create complex sounds.
- 37-note keyboard is more 86% the size of the original.
- MIDI in and USB connector gives keyboard and DAW MIDI connectivity.
- Original MS-20 owner's manual and settings chart includes.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: MS-20 MINI-WM
- Sound Engine Type(s): Analog
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Button
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (TS)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/USB
- Height: 8.19 inch
- Width: 19.41 inch
- Depth: 10.12 inch
- Weight: 4.5 kg.