Korg PA600QT Quarter Tone Arranger Keyboard
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg PA600QT Quarter Tone Arranger Keyboard
Korg PA600QT Quarter Tone Arranger Keyboard a compact, affordable, and powerful addition to Korg's internationally acclaimed PA series. Presenting you with the most up-to-date set of quality sounds and styles combined, this is a classic songwriting and performance partner. It also has the option to include custom sound and performance assortments (sold separately) from around the world a true first.
This Quarter Tone version includes all the functionality of the standard Pa600 and appends a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be utilized to customize quarter tone scales and fast access scale presets. Besides with all the Styles and Sounds that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also carries additional Sound and Style data that is special to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, kanouns, bouzuks, various percussion instruments, and numerous more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are fit for traditional and modern music.
- Enhanced DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offer increased realism and vivid sound.
- Huge internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high-quality sounds.
- Pair assignable switches and a four-way joystick assure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Quarter tone variation buttons offering instant access to quarter-tone notes.
- Bright, large, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480).
- Simple layout and natural graphical interface with a new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
- Innovative resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Three Intros/Endings, 360 factory Styles, all including four variations and four Fill In + Break.
- Guitar Mode 2 for further more genuine guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer features that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Enhanced General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, plus Text Viewer, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), Marker, and Score.
- MP3 player with Tempo and Transpose Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Completely programmable SongBook database based on Styles, karaoke, SMF, and MP3, including a prompt recall of any song environment and user-definable custom lists.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: PA600QT
- Keyboard: 61 keys with Velocity
- Factory: More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
- Middle Eastern PCM with matching sound programs and styles for Persian, Arabic and Turkish are already loaded as a demo version
- 64 Drum Kits
- User: 256 Sounds
- 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator: Filters with Resonance, 128 Oscillators
- PCM User Memory: 96 MB
- Effects & EQ:
- Limiter Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Three-band EQ for each track Articulations
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Others: Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Realtime sound control using assignable Switches
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Controllers: Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
- Factory: freely reconfigurable, More than 360 preloaded Styles
- User: Up to 1,200 available Style
- Structure: 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style, Eight Style tracks
- Style controls:
- 4 Variations, 3 Endings, 3 Intros, 4 Fills, Break, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset,
- Bass Inversion, Accompaniment Mute, Manual Bass, Memory, Snare & Kick Designation,
- STS Mode Chord Sequencer
- Others: Guitar Mode 2,
- Style Record with Step Record, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Track and Event Edit functions
- Performance/STS: 320 Realtime Performance locations
- My Setting special Performance
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- up to 4 x SongBook entries, Up to 4 x Styles
- Realtime Tracks: Four (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower) Keyboard tracks
- Pads: Stop button + 4 Pad tracks, Pad Record
- Song Play: Start/Stop, Rewind and Fast Forward controls, Single Player with Select, Home
- Display: 7 inch 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Sequencer: Multitrack and Step Record functions, Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Search: SongBook, Performance, Style, Song, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- Compatibility for Sound Data: i-Series: Styles only
- Pa series: Sound, Performance, PCM, Style, Song, SongBook and Pad
- General Controls: Ensemble, Maker, Dial, Octave Transpose, Lyrics, Score, Master Transpose, Master Volume, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Real-Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out: Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
- Line In: 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- Individual track assignment, Out Midi connectors, 8 user-definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1:2.0 Hi-Speed
- Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Amplification: 15W x 2
- Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watt
- Dimensions: 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Accessories: Quick Guide, Video Manuals, Music Stand, AC Cable, Accessory DVD (includes Owner’s Manual, additional Sounds and Styles)