Korg Pa4X 61 Professional Arranger Keyboard
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg Pa4X-61 Professional Arranger Keyboard
Korg Pa4X-61 Professional Arranger Keyboard is introducing with Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded (EDS-X) sound engine to give the most nuanced, accurate instrument sounds ever discovered in the Pa series. This updated PCM sound set in the Pa4X holds 10 times the capacity of the previous generation, enabling highly detailed and realistic guitars, strings, pianos, and other complex sounds. There's a number to explore in the Pa4X, with over 1,500 factory sounds and the strength to tweak and save hundreds of your own. Discovering through menus is a pain and also using controls and buttons for all of your parameters and setup functions is passe, originally in this touchscreen world we live in today. That's what makes Pa4X's large, complete color TouchView display such a bonus. This comprehensive, capacitive touchscreen display allows you to reach out and grab hold of settings, type in values, and search for content with comfort.
You can still tilt it to the ideal angle, and it's clear enough and bold enough that you'll be capable to read it in any environment. Utilizing the Pa4X's 3 assignable switches, its 4-way joystick, or the ribbon strip, you can tap into Korg's Defined Nuance Control (DNC) to combine realism to your performances. Gratitude to DNC, you can obtain sax solos growl, mimic changing embouchure of a trumpet, unite breath sounds to harmonica, and much more.
It comes to re-creating the nuances of a real player, Illustrated Nuance Control produces impressive results. From jazz and blues to Latin, pop, flamenco and beyond, the Korg Pa4X can control your next songwriting session. Above 500 musical styles are added, each with variations, intros, breaks, fill-ins, endings, and even count-ins. Even you can program your phrases and riffs, customize the current ones and even make your new styles. Techniques are awesome, but sometimes you require something more specific to back up your performances. That's where your Pa4X's onboard sequencer/player arrives in handy.
This system includes everything from MIDI tracks to modern MP3+G music/video files. While you come up with an inspirational chord progression, use the Chord Sequencer function to immediately record it and loop it while you perform over the top of it. It's excellent for practice and can also provide you more performance advantages when playing live. Search, program, and simply recall your custom music database with the Pa4X's SongBook feature. This different system enables you to save configurations of Styles, MP3 audio files, and MIDI files, full with sound selections and virtually every other vital parameter.
This Korg Pa4X has all the studio-quality impacts and processors you demand to create a truly polished sound. In all, there are above 140 effects including delay, stomp box emulations, reverb, amp and cabinet simulators, EQ, and the Waves Maxx audio suite. Offer Standard MIDI links are great, but Korg build integrating external MIDI controllers with the Pa4X arranger keyboard even more comfortable. Because the USB Host attachment onboard the Pa4X doesn't just allow you connect flash media for files, it also grants you connect class-compliant MIDI controllers such as Korg's nano series.
- 61-key semi-weighted arranger keyboard with aftertouch and velocity.
- Ribbon controller, joystick for enhanced performance capabilities and 3 assignable switches.
- Complete color, 7-inch capacitive TouchView screen angles out for simple hands-on navigation control.
- Great-capacity PCM sounds for incredibly detailed instruments.
- Over 500 user slots to save your own creations with over 1,500 instrument sounds.
- Defined Nuance Control enables you to add lifelike articulations to your performance.
- Over 500 Styles incorporate virtually every musical genre.
- Onboard MP3 player and 16-track sequencer allow you craft support tracks complete with graphics.
- Chord Sequencer permits you to capture chord progressions and perform over them.
- Pick from over 140 effects to improve your sounds and craft ideal sonic textures.
- Plug in a microphone and tap into a complete vocal processing suite courtesy of TC Helicon.
- Design and recall full setlists of backing tracks, effects, sounds, and more with the SongBook database tool.
- MIDI Host connection allows you to load up files and also connect class-compliant MIDI controllers.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: Pa4X-61
- Number of Keys: 61
- Polyphony: 128
- Presets: 512 User, 128 Drumkits
- Number of Effects: 142
- Effects Types: Waves Audio, Pitch Correction, Reverb, TC Helicon, Harmonizer, Delay, Filters, Dynamics
- Sequencer: 16
- Audio Inputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (line-in), 1 x 1/8 inch (line-in), 1 x Combo XLR Mic input
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (Main out), 2 x 1/4 inch (Sub-outputs), 1 x 1/4 inch (Headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B, 2 x Type A
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4 inch Damper, 1 x 1/4 inch Assignable, 1 x EC5 Connector
- Height: 4.94 inch
- Width: 38.58 inch
- Depth: 14.35 inch