Korg Prologue 8 49 Keys Analog Synthesizer
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg Prologue-8 49-Keys Analog Synthesizer
Korg Prologue-8 49-Keys Analog Synthesizer is equipped with 8 voices and 49 full-size keys, plus Split, Crossfade modes and Layer, Prologue is primed for producing complex layers of sounds. Each voice possesses two analog oscillators also a digital oscillator giving FM and wavetable synthesis. Plus with the capability to create your effects and oscillator. Also features four different voice modes, a dual effects section, an arpeggiator, and 500 program locations for keeping your sonic creations, the Korg Prologue is an undeniably strong synth for stage and studio.
Korg built an all-new filter design for the Prologue synthesizer. This soft-sounding filter features a dynamic drive circuit for adding harmonious richness, with a low-frequency compensation switch for managing powerful bass. While massive overdrive can rob a signal of its bass impact, this switch enables you to add sizzling distortion while preserving the low-end rock solid.
The Prologue gives powerful polyphonic appeal, you can also pick monophonic voice work for playing classic lead and bass lines. Unison mode functions as an all-unison mono synth. Furthermore, Chord mode produces chords with a particular key press. If you're looking for musical inspiration or planning for a live performance, Prologue's soft voice modes offer big creative potential.
Korg Prologue allows multiple ways to create custom patches. Also equipped with single-timbre mode, Prologue features 3 dual-timbre modes for combining sounds. Additionally, it's split mode enables you to assign two distinct sounds to two different sections of the keyboard, while Layer mode allows you to play two sounds together across the entire keyboard. Crossfade mode contributes even more performance potential, primarily combining the two modes to produce a smooth sonic transition between zones on the keyboard.
- 49 full-size keys with a 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer.
- Dual or single timbre modes with Layer, Split, and Crossfade options.
- 4 voice modes include monophonic, polyphonic, unison, and chord.
- 2 analog, 3 oscillators per voice, and 1 digital (FM/wavetable).
- Save your custom sounds to 500 program locations for instant recall.
- Drive circuit and low-frequency compensation switch with Custom filter design.
- Dual effects section with delay, modulation, and reverb.
- Build your own effects and wavetables for unlimited creative potential.
- Electribe drum machines, Sync I/O for synchronizing with Volca modules, and other Korg gear.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: Prologue-8
- Type: Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- Sound Engine Type(s): Analog, FM, Wavetable
- Analog/Digital: Analog-Digital Hybrid
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Velocity-sensitive, Natural touch synth action
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Polyphony: 8 voices
- Number of Presets: 200+
- Oscillators: 2 x Analog Oscillators (triangle, square, sawtooth) 1 x wavetable/Digital FM
- LFO: Wave (saw, triangle, square), Mode (fast, slow, BPM), Rate, Int, Target (pitch, shape, cutoff)
- Filter: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Internal, Drive, Low Cut, Key track
- Number of Effects: 43 types
- Effects Types: Reverb, Flange, Phase, Chorus, Ensemble, Delay,
- Arpeggiator: 6
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (L/mono, R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4 inch
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (expression, damper)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4 inch (headphone), 2 x 1/8 inch (sync in/out)
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 4.65 inch
- Width: 34.41 inch
- Depth: 13.70 inch
- Weight: 9.34 kg