Korg XE20 Digital Ensemble Piano
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg XE20 Digital Ensemble Piano
Korg XE20 Digital Ensemble Piano introducing with 88-note natural touch keyboard also features two full concert grand pianos. Its automatic accompaniment allows users practicing their favorite songs to actually performing them at the touch of a button.
A comprehensive array of auto accompaniment Styles can be obtained with your left hand, providing you the support of a complete band that you control fully. The XE20 and Play chords will follow your changes in any way you pick. Shape variations with a single touch. Add a melody with your right hand. Add fills wherever you want. It’s a fully live and in-the-moment way of playing.
Two different concert grand piano sounds:
Korg XE20’s German Piano was perfectly designed and developed by one of the most popular pianos makers in the world; admired by many pianists for its versatile strong power. It is unique for its striking tonality together with a nuanced low range and bright high register. This Italian Piano is also well-known global for its rich sensitivity and resonances to professionals styles.
Perform with an broad variety of sounds:
Additionally, XE20 offers a versatile set of more than 700 authentic and powerful sounds, including electric pianos, strings, organs, synth pads, brass, drum kits, and much more, all sampled from original digital and acoustic instruments. All of these sensible sounds can be performed live or employed as part of XE20’s automatic attributes.
Automatic attachments will improve performances:
XE20 also features an automatic accompaniment function known as Styles, which allows you automatically create a full backing band easily by play with one finger or a chord in the left hand. The professional quality accompaniment will develop according to the keyboard position or chord that you play, delivering it simple to create simple improvisations simply by utilizing your right hand to play a song along with the music.
Loaded with 280 different styles that gave for artistic genres from around the world, and every style involves four variations ranging from simple to complex, also its intro and a finish for the start and end of the song. You can utilize these keys to switch between these changes in time with the rhythm to add quality to your performances.
Play your favorite songs with the XE20:
When you're happy playing a song, now you can also record your personal performance on the XE20 and save it. Moreover, you can utilize the Song Mode to playback onboard demo songs, WAV audio data, or MP3 or S Standard MIDI Files from any commercially suitable USB flash drive, when you play along with the playback.
Its slim design and versatile functions are centrally placed on a convenient front panel, offering it the same compact style as a standard digital piano with extra customization and accompaniment. The lightweight and slim bodywork excellently in any room with its dedicated stand, or comfortably carried and set on a table, providing you more choices for enjoying your XE20.
Powered-up speakers for great playback:
Its speakers are perfectly designed to give lots of clarity and power as well. The new playback system also increases the overall balance, so that while the automatic accompaniment is enabled, the low frequencies of the bass and drums will be started while allowing the piano to glow through.
Keyboard with the touch of an acoustic piano
This XE20 also features a graded weighted hammer action keyboard to give a genuine acoustic piano fee; get lighter as you play upward and lower keys feel heavier. The keyboard is perfectly balanced, giving a natural, smooth playing experience.
Korg XE20 is loaded with professional software including Skoove’s award-winning piano teaching software to help you enhance your playing, along with KORG’s Module app, which gives access to even more sounds, and ultimately KORG’s Gadget 2 Le DAW music production app.
- 88-note Natural Weighted Hammer Action keyboard offers a genuine acoustic piano feel.
- Over 705 onboard sounds with 41 drum kits (including GM fit sound set).
- 3 levels, plus fixed Touch control with Transpose, Fine tuning pitch.
- Stereo PCM Sound Generation.
- 184 voices, German and Italian pianos: total maximum 120 voices; other sounds: total maximum 64 voices.
- 2 stereo digital multi-effects with 280 Style presets; 64+ Music Styles.
- Sequencer: 12 tracks (4 keyboard parts + 8 auto accompaniment parts), Real-time recording (Style mode), maximum 999 songs.
- Playback: SMF (Standard MIDI File), Supports song play.
- Also included AC adapter, sheet music stand, damper pedal.
- Brand: AKG
- Model: XE20
- Keyboard: NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard, 88 key (A0–C8)
- Touch Control: Four types, Soft (light), medium (standard), hard (heavier), fixed
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 184 voices. German piano and Italian piano: total maximum 120 voices Other sounds: total maximum 64 voices
- Sound: Over 705 sounds, 41 drum kits (including GM compatible sound set)
- Accompaniment part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Keyboard part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Style: 280 presets
- 2 intro, 4 variations, 2 Fills, 1 count in/break, 2 endings, synchro start/stop, tap tempo
- Music Styles: Over 64 styles
- Audio Player: MP3, WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit)
- Record: Real-time recording (Style mode), maximum of 999 songs (approx. 100,000 notes), 12 tracks (4 keyboard parts + 8 auto accompaniment parts), original format (can convert to SMF0)
- Playback: Supports song play (playing on the keyboard during song playback), SMF (Standard MIDI File) format 0 or 1
- Setlists: 10 banks x 4
- Metronome: Tempo, beat, volume
- Tempo: 30–240
- Key Transpose: C (-12) to C (0) to C (+12)
- Tuning: 427.5–452.9 Hz
- Foot controller jack: 6.3 mm phone jack
- Audio in jack: 3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack
- Output L/MONO, R jack: s6.3 mmphone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones jack: 3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack
- USB A port: TO DEVICE port for connecting, USB flash memory and controllers
- USB B portTO HOST port for connecting personal computers
- Pedal Jack: Damper pedal (included), PU-2 pedal unit (sold separately)
- SPEAKER SYSTEM
- Amplification: 10 W x 2
- Speakers: 120 mm (4.72") double-cone speakers x 2 (bass reflex box-type)
- Speaker EQ: 8 types
- MIDI: USB MIDI
- Display: Custom LCD with backlighting
- Power supply: AC adapter (included)
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H):
- Not including sheet music stand: 1,312 x 336 x 118 mm/
- Height with sheet music stand attached: 1,312 x 336 x 751 mm
- Weight: 11.4 kg/25.13 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter, sheet music stand, damper pedal
- * 1: The half pedaling and sostenuto only support German piano and Italian piano sounds.
- * 2: The half pedaling only support German piano and Italian piano sounds.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty