M Audio AIR 192X14 USB Audio Interface
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
M-Audio AIR 192X14 USB Audio Interface
M-Audio AIR 192X14 USB Audio Interface is an 8-in 4-out USB audio/MIDI interface to gives all of the software and connections you need to simply create professional 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. It features (4) XLR+¼ inch TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼ inch instrument inputs, and (2) ¼ inch line inputs, that have a unique impedance stage and designed gain to provide the most genuine representation of your bass or guitar when plugged directly into the interface. Also features MIDI input and output connections that easily connect any external midi gear that you may have such as drum machines, external sequencers, and controllers.
It arrives full with a software bundle that features everything to acquire you started. Including 2 powerful DAWs to accommodate your production needs, also includes Pro Tools First Ableton Live Lite and M-Audio Edition. It also features a complete Virtual Instruments, Effects Plugin, and Loop package to cater to all your composition requirements. It also features Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins, and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. Among the added AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, percussion, organ, synth, strings, and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with comfort.
Additionally features 8 inputs for concurrently recording up to 8 channels at once time to fit all your studio’s recording needs. Special (4) dedicated XLR/TRS Mic/Line combo inputs with phantom power and Crystal Preamps are ideal for recording vocals, vintage guitar or bass amp, micing up an acoustic guitar, or the core elements of a drum kit. The (2) ¼ inch dedicated Instrument inputs use specifically created to give the cleanest signal from your bass, guitar, or keyboard, while the (2) ¼ inch dedicated Line inputs offer a true uncolored signal for connecting a keyboard, tube preamp, mixer, or synth, and MIDI input and output for connecting any of your boutique synth gear.
M-Audio engineers invented the Crystal Preamps to equip you with a low-noise, transparent preamp that ensures the most reliable sound from your microphones and carries your performance precisely the way you planned. This AIR 192X6 combines primary A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with an explosively effective range that takes each nuance and elegance of the performance.
While recording, you need to concentrate on achieving that precise moment, and getting the most reliable performance out of your composition and talent. No need to bogged down by Clicks, Pops, or latency. It does not only feature a monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, offers with zero-latency technology however, it also features a high-speed USB connection for giving the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms) between your hardware and machine. However, it more features monitor mix control for monitoring directly to the source inputs, giving you with zero-latency technology.
While capturing a performance, you need to get the greatest levels possible. Among the AIR 192X14 segmented input VU LEDs (-20db through 0dB), you can dial in the ideal gain setting every time, so there’s no more figuring how close or far away you are from optimizing your signal.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional monitoring and recording.
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for a most-active connection, including a class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms.
- Ultra-pristine A/D converters and Transparent Crystal preamps for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- VU LED meters for dialing at the excellent level.
- (4) XLR+¼ inch TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼ inch line inputs, (2) ¼ inch instrument inputs.
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear.
- Stereo ¼ inch with direct mono/stereo switch.
- (2) ¼ inch assignable auxiliary outs.
- (2) ¼ inch headphone outputs with level controls and independent source.
- Sturdy metal chassis; large central control for smooth volume adjustment.
- USB/Direct control for balancing between the computer signal and the input signal.
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
- Eleven Lite
- AIR Creative FX Collection
- AVID Effects Collection
- AIR Music's Instrument Collection
- Boom - Drum Machine
- Vacuum - Monophonic Tube Synth
- Mini Grand - Acoustic Pianos
- Xpand!2 - Multitimbral Workstation
- Ableton Live Lite
- Touch Loops 2GB Loop Library
- Brand: M-Audio
- Model Number: AIR 192X14
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 4 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch 1/2, 3/4
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4 inch combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4 inch (Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4 inch (line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (L/R), 2 x 1/4 inch (3/4 out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4 inch
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8 inch (in), 1 x 1/8 inch (out), USB
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 3.24 inch
- Width: 10.2 inch
- Depth: 7.44 inch
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year