M Audio BX8D3 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
M-Audio BX8D3 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
M-Audio BX8D3 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor Speaker designed for a natural and smooth listening experience, this speaker is ideal for beginners, intermediate, and professionals. Experience high sound quality you can trust and feel premium, authentic, and established sound reproduction. The studio monitor pumps 150 powerful watts through a 1.25-inch silk dome tweeter and 8-inch military-grade Kevlar woofer to gives the precision and detail you require to make proper mixing choices.
This BX8 D3 was meticulously designed to give perfect sound reproduction. A high-headroom high-current, Class A/B amplifier drives a 1.25-inch silk dome tweeter and 8-inch military-grade Kevlar woofer. This speaker more features a bi-amplified configuration, so it offers a sound that's both precise and powerful. A custom waveguide reduces undesired high-frequency scatter, assuring that the BX8 D3 imaging is spot on. A rear-mounted port was made to a particular length and diameter to create defined, deep bass.
A custom waveguide assures reliable dispersion for an amazingly tight soundstage. Also features an optimized rear-mounted port offers a defined low-end response with bass extension down to 52Hz. Plus if your room's a difficulty, you can accommodate the BX8 D3 to your space with the Acoustic Space Control.
All room is distinct, and the BX8 D3 carries this into account. The Acoustic Space Control tailors your monitor to your mix space, assuring that you experience authentic, honest sound. Additionally, you can exclude those annoying low frequencies and overcome problematic standing waves. Utilize a collection of these monitors, and you'll be amazed at how your mixes sound they'll sound fabulous on your earbuds, in the studio, and in your car.
The monitors shine in every way, the proper successor to the original studio icon. Combining meticulously engineered enclosures, superb drivers, versatile control options, great-sounding amplifiers, and standardized connection facilities, BX8 D3 produces sound quality you can trust. This Studio monitors guarantee to absorb into your current setup with ease. Fusing comfortably located, rear-mounted XLR and 1/4- inch balanced inputs, BX8 D3 connects to essentially all studio equipment including mixers, DJ gear audio interfaces, and more.
- Bi-amplified design with 150 watts (80 LF, 70 HF) for authentic, powerful sound.
- 8 inch Kevlar low-frequency driver with the damped rubber surround and high-temp voice coil.
- 1.25-inch natural silk dome tweeter produces excellent transient details.
- Modern computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for accurate imaging.
- Acoustic Space Control to precise tune low-end response to your room.
- Optimized rear port for an extended low-frequency response.
- XLR balanced and 1/4 inch balanced/unbalanced inputs.
- Volume control allows you to dial in the ideal monitor playback level.
- Broad range 37-22kHz frequency response includes a full musical spectrum.
- Front panel LED shines brilliantly while the speaker is positioned at an ideal monitor angle.
- Brand: M-Audio
- Model Number: BX8D3
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8 inches (203 mm) Kevlar curved cone
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.28 inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response; 37Hz – 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency; 2.0kHz
- Low-Frequency Amp Power: 80W
- High-Frequency Amp Power: 70W
- Maximum Peak SPL: 114dB SPL - Full Bandwidth Pink Noise Measured
- Input Sensitivity: -12dBU
- Input Connector: 1x XLR balanced input connector 1x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ balanced, 20kΩ unbalanced
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Protection RF: interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Power Voltage: 100–120V, 50/60 Hz / 220–240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 150W
- Fuse: 220–240V~ T1AL, 250V / 100–120V~ T2AL, 250V
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimensions: 250 x 302 x 384 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: M Audio
- Packer details: M Audio
- Importer details: M Audio