M Audio AIR 192X8 USB Audio Interface
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
M-Audio AIR 192X8 USB Audio Interface
M-Audio AIR 192X8 USB Audio Interface includes 2 channels of perfect 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session, courtesy of its ultra-pristine capable I/O and A/D converters. Its flexible inputs allow you to record up to two channels at once time with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼ inch balanced combo inputs with 2 all-new ¼ inch instrument inputs and switchable 10dB mic pad that have a perfectly designed gain and impedance stage to gives the most perfect representation of a bass or guitar plugged directly into the interface.
The 2 - ¼ inch and (4) RCA outputs with USB/Direct control and Direct Stereo/Mono switch provide many output options for connecting to outboard gear, studio, DJ mixers monitors. This headphone output with free level, USB/Direct, and switchable 3/4 or 1/2 audio stream controls are excellent for discretely listening to a cue mix, sub-mix, or main mix. MIDI In and Out connections are added for connecting sequencers, synths, and external MIDI gear.
It arrives full with a software bundle that features everything to acquire you started. Including 2 powerful DAWs to accommodate your production needs, also includes Pro Tools First Ableton Live Lite and M-Audio Edition. It also features a complete Virtual Instruments, Effects Plugin, and Loop package to cater to all your composition requirements. It also features Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins, and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. Among the added AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, percussion, organ, synth, strings, and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with comfort.
M-Audio engineers invented the Crystal Preamps to equip you with a low-noise, transparent preamp that ensures the most reliable sound from your microphones and carries your performance precisely the way you planned. This AIR 192X8 combines primary A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with an explosively effective range that takes each nuance and elegance of the performance.
While recording, you need to concentrate on achieving that precise moment, and getting the most reliable performance out of your composition and talent. No need to bogged down by Clicks, Pops, or latency. It does not only feature a monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, offers with zero-latency technology however, it also features a high-speed USB connection for giving the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms) between your hardware and machine. However, it more features monitor mix control for monitoring directly to the source inputs, giving you with zero-latency technology.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for artistic recording and monitoring.
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for a most high-speed connection.
- Transparent Crystal preamps.
- Ultra-pristine A/D converters for unique audio recording quality.
- Including VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level.
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼ inch TRS combo with -¼ inch instrument inputs or 10dB mic pad.
- Use any sequence of TRS combo or ¼ inch instrument input on the two channels :(2) TRS, (2) instrument, or (1) of each.
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear.
- Stereo ¼ inch and RCA outs with direct mono/stereo switch.
- 2 - RCA assignable extra outputs; ¼ inch headphone output with level controls and independent source.
- Sturdy metal chassis; great central control for smooth volume adjustment.
- USB/Direct control for coordinating between the computer signal and the input signal.
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
- Eleven Lite
- AIR Creative FX Collection
- AVID Effects Collection
- AIR Music's Instrument Collection
- Boom - Drum Machine
- Vacuum - Monophonic Tube Synth
- Mini Grand - Acoustic Pianos
- Xpand!2 - Multitimbral Workstation
- Live Lite
- Loops 2GB Loop Library
- Brand: M-Audio
- Model Number: AIR 192X8
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 2 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch 1/2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4 inch combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4 inch TRS (main L/R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (main out), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4 inch
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8 inch (In), 1 x 1/8 inch (Out), USB
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Probus-powered Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.76 inch
- Width: 7.80 inch
- Depth: 6.0 inch
- Weight: 898 gm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year