Roland Classic Organ C 190
1 Q & A
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Classic Organ C 190Ideal for organists who desire great sounds and features in a portable instrument, the Roland C-190 is stocked with coveted classical organ sounds, as well as 14 orchestral sounds. It features a powerful built-in speaker system and an extended 76-note keyboard, which allows the Roland C-190 to function as a “virtual dual-manual” keyboard, with individually defined upper and lower sections. The ample 128 voices of polyphony lets players perform in confidence without fear of note dropout. The Roland C-190 also allows organists to create extended layers and zones for combination sounds never before possible on previous models.
- 76-note keyboard (to simulate 2-manual performance)
- 128 voice-polyphony
- PCM samples from Roland GS and Rodgers sound library
- 43 Total Organ voices, 14 velocity-sensitive orchestral voices
- Tremulant, reverb, and Windchest Panning
- 28 demo songs (4 banks: Weddings, Orchestra, Variety, Bach)
- Easy connection to external pedalboard (PK-5/7/25)
- 20W built-in amplifier and speakers with Digital Bass Enhancer