Roland Classic Organ C-380
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Classic Organ C-380:
The Roland Classic Organ C-380 will affect you strongly with its genuine reverberant sound and excellent playability. The pleasant keyboard quality and excellent pedal touch make the C-380 a completely delightful organ to play. It is implemented with many valuable specialities and comes with a cabinet in easy dark oak with roll top. Its form is compact, lightweight and space saving.
- Divisional Mute function improves your practising.
- High-quality sound from Rodgers/Roland institution.
- Cathedral-size sound recognition to the RSS ambience system.
- Satellite speakers for performing the spatial dynamism of pipes.
- Immediate switching between classical tunings, baroque pitch.
- Six User MIDI couplers for final versatility in registration.
- USB Flash Memory connector to save performances and registration sets.
- Two 61-note guidebooks with tracker-action; 30-note parallel curved pedalboard.
- Compact and lightweight body emphasises a comfortable Dark Oak finish and a roll top with lock and key.
Compact and Luxurious Cabinet
Thankfulness to its lightweight, space-saving cabinet and the attractive, luxurious Dark Oak finish. The C-380 can be used in many distinct locations. It is accurate for churches and concert venues as well for your home so you can practice at your leisure.
Cathedral-Size Sound at Your Fingertips
The C-380 is provided with RSS ambience mode giving the rich, full sound of a pipe organ. Thanks to this technology you can keep a “virtual” room size, wall type and reverb depth to produce the genuine acoustic of a cathedral, church or concert hall. This environment can also be performed in your home.
Authentic Pipe Organ Feel
Experience the authentic tracker touch, allowing you to handle at one with the organ. Thanks to the acclaimed 61-note tracker-action keyboards and the 30-note parallel concave pedalboard.
A Variety of Tones
The C-380 commands three alternative voices including a broad range of taste and styles, from the Baroque era, through to the great romantic organs of the 19th and 20th Centuries. The C-380 includes USER Coupler functions which merge your choice from a palette of organ and orchestral sounds with the C-380’s own stops.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: C-380
- Keyboards: Manual: 2 x 61 keys, Pedal: 30 keys.
- Tremulant: MAN I, MAN II: Total 2
- Effect: RSS Reverb
- Key Transpose: -6 to +5 (semitone steps)
- Temperaments: Equal, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger I/III, Vallotti, Meantone D#/Eb, Pythagorean, Modern Bach.
- Pitch: Modern: 440 Hz, Venetian: 465 Hz, Versailles: 392 Hz, Baroque: 415 Hz.
- Master Tuning: +/- 100 cents
- File Storage: Media: USB memory
- Pedal: Expression Pedal: 1, Kick Switch: 2
- Speakers: Satellite Speakers 12 cm x 2, Woofer 20 cm x 2, Tweeter 5 cm x 2.
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Cabinet Finish: Simulated Dark Oak
- Total Width of console and pedalboard: 1,275 mm, 50-1/4 inches
- Total Depth of console and pedalboard: 915 mm, 36-1/16 inches
- Total Height of console and pedalboard:1,375 mm, 54-3/16 inches
- Total weight of console and pedalboard: 110.0 kg, 242 lbs. 9 oz.
- Bench Width: 1,350 mm, 53-3/16 inches
- Bench Depth: 294 mm, 11-5/8 inches
- Bench Height: 665 mm, 26-3/16 inches
- Bench Weight: 20.0 kg, 44 lbs. 2 oz.