Roland Digital Piano Hp 305
1 Q & A
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Digital Piano Hp 305Its sound and touch is a result of our relentless pursuit of the characteristics of grand pianos. Its minimalistic and modern design is true to acoustic pianos. The Roland Digital Piano HP-305 is the standard model in the HP series, and all of its elements have been made compact. Its special speaker system reproduces the sound generated by the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine as a clear and spatial sound to allow players to give beautiful and smooth performances true to grand pianos. Players can enjoy performances to their hearts’ content on the PHA II Ivory Feel keyboard (with escapement) which provides a natural texture and tactile feel. The Classic Position lid and three pedals with traditional design make playing easier, and enhance its piano-like appearance. It also comes with a metronome and 3-track recorder function, and can playback a variety of songs so you have all you need to support your progress. Playback your favorite built-in songs with accompaniment, commercially available music files, and music CDs to make your practice more enjoyable.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound
- PHA II Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement
- “Classic Position” lid can conceal the control panel for beautiful appearance and concentration during performance
- Front legs for luxurious look, classically shaped triple pedals and folding music rest
- Advanced Twin Piano mode (Individual mode) lets two players perform side by side on the same keyboard with separate zoning and discrete outputs
- USB host for USB memory and optional CD player