Roland Digital Piano Hpi 7 F Rw
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Digital Piano Hpi-7F-Rw:
The Roland Digital Piano Hpi-7F is improved with Roland’s advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With SuperNATURAL Piano technology, three essential factors are dramatically improved: velocity answer, note decay and key-range performance. Where early sample-based technology generated coarse “stair-step” gaps in velocity and key range and unnatural looping in natural decay, SuperNATURAL Piano bridges the gaps with absolutely smooth and natural three-dimensional sound and acknowledgement.
- Mic input and vocal harmony outcome.
- Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine onboard.
- PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement.
- Beautiful wood cabinets: Satin Black and Rosewood finishes.
- Play onward with “digital sheet music,” interactive skill-building games.
Play Like a Pro
With the HPi-7F’s “automatic accompaniment” you can easily play one or two notes with your left hand and the instrument will perform accompaniment in a variety of musical techniques, including rock, jazz and bossa nova.
The new HPi-7F is as visually charming as they sound. The music rest emphasises handsome brass music clips, and the three-piece pedal unit presents a classic look, with the left and right pedals reduced outward. To round out the visual observer, the front legs present a sense of stateliness and durability.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: Hpi-7F
- Keyboard: 88 keys
- Touch Sensitivity: Touch: 100 levels / Fixed Touch
- Hammer Response: Off, 1 to 10
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Sound Generator: Conforms to GM2/GS/XG Lite
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones: 337 Tones
- Temperaments: 8 types, Selectable Temperament Key
- Stretched Tuning: Off, Preset, User Tuning
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6 to +5, Playback
- Equalizer: 4-band Digital Equalizer
- Tracks: 4 Tracks/16 Tracks
- Song: Recorder Section: 1 Song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 10 to 500
- Resolution: 120 Ticks per Quarter Note
- Recording Method: Replace, Mix
- Volume: Off, 1 to 10
- Metronome Pattern: 11 patterns
- Sound: 8 types
- Rhythm: 43 Rhythms
- Songs: Max. 200 Songs
- Song Save Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV 16-bit/44.1kHz linear format
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Display: Beat Indicator, TFT Color LCD 640 x 480 dots
- Rated Power Output: 60 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 110 dB
- Speakers: 5 cm x 2, 16 cm x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Pedals: Damper pedal, Soft pedal, Sostenuto pedal.
- Vocal Effects: Harmony, Reverb
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Width: 1,417 mm, 55-13/16 inches
- Depth: 529 mm, 20-7/8 inches
- Weight: 80.0 kg, 176 lbs. 6 oz.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Roland
- Packer details: Roland
- Importer details: Roland