Roland Digital Piano Hpi 50 E
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Digital Piano HPi-50E:
The Roland Digital Piano HPi-50E, the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine has been improved with the newly developed Dynamic Harmonic characteristic, which supports you to improve the unique overtone characteristics designed with fortissimo playing. If you’re a student, this presents a new palette of tonal colours to examine as the intensity of your key touch improves. This unique innovation also suggests a deep level of artistic control that will be welcomed by more skilled players.
- General, high-resolution (1280 x 800) colour LCD built into the music rest.
- Experience the rich, combined tone of an official acoustic grand with SuperNATURAL Piano.
- Innovative Acoustic Projection method for natural, multi-dimensional sound.
- Headphone 3D Ambience effect produces a rich, immersive sound field while managing headphones for own practice.
- New PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel emphasises Roland’s latest high-resolution touch-detection technology.
- Customize the piano’s tone to your feeling with Individual Note Voicing, which lets you settle the pitch, volume and quality of each note separately.
- Interactive DigiScore training programs involve digital sheet music plus interesting skill-building games and exercises.
- 16-part SMF song recorder built in; records and plays WAV audio songs via elective USB flash memory.
- Available features for daily playing, including independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and movable music rest.
- Following Damper Action pedal; wood cabinet with elegant Simulated Rosewood finish.
- 50 onboard rhythm accessories and nearly 500 internal songs, including traditional études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, plus classical masterpieces and popular songs.
- Fortissimo playing techniques are fully exposed to the new Dynamic Harmonic characteristic, which produces both a different tonal character and powerful sound.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: HPI-50E
- Keyboard: 88 keys.
- Touch Sensitivity: Fixed Touch, Hammer Response: Off, 10 levels, Key Touch: 100 types.
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano.
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound.
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS, Xglite.
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices.
- Temperament: 8 types, selectable temperament key.
- Individual Note Voicing (adjustable in individual notes): Stretched Tuning: -50.0 – +50.0 cent, Note Volume: -50 – 0, Note Character: -5 – +5.
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz.
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6 – +6 (in semitones), Playback Transpose (including audio files): -6 – +6 (in semitones).
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 – 500.
- Volume: Off, 10 levels.
- Pattern: 11 patterns.
- Sound: 8 types.
- Tracks: 3 part.
- Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0).
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes.
- Recording Method: Replace, Mix.
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note.
- Rhythm: 50 rhythms.
- Preset: 40 types.
- Storage Quantity: Internal memory: Max. 99 sets, External memory: Max. 99 sets.
- Display: Graphic colour LCD 1,280 x 800 dots (with a music rest).
- Keyboard Lid: Slide type (with Classic Position).
- Volume Level (SPL): 109 dB.
- Speakers: Cabinet speakers: 12 cm x 2, Spatial/Near-field speakers: 5 cm x 2.
- Headphones: Effects: Headphones 3D Ambience.
- Width: 1387 mm, 54-10/16 inches.
- Depth: 430 mm, 16-15/16 inches.
- Height: 1097 mm, 43-1/4 inches.
- Weight: 58 kg, 127 lbs. 14 oz.