Roland Digital Piano Rg 3 F
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Digital Piano RG-3F:
The RG-3F is improved with Roland’s discovery of SuperNATURAL Piano technology. Three key factors are dramatically magnified are velocity response, note decay and key-range behaviour. Where earlier sample-based technology designed coarse “stair-step” gaps in velocity, key range and unnatural looping in notes decay, SuperNATURAL links the gaps with absolutely smooth and uniform three-dimensional sound and response.
- A piano Designer speciality permits customization of sounds.
- Small footprint doesn’t expect much floor space.
- Cleared operation panel that’s carefully to use.
- Lightweight, fall-safe lid with the latch mechanism and two-position height adjustment.
- Top-of-the-line PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement stores grand-piano feel and response.
- Elegant glossy ebony mini-grand piano cabinet; the fallboard reflects the performer’s hands.
- Regular Damper Action pedals provide certain resistance according to the performer’s accelerator pressure.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine produces a unique level of authenticity and elegance.
PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
The RG-3F’s PHA III Keyboard with Escapement suggests most comfort, playability and response. PHA III develops key repetition and correctly conveys dynamic, velocity-based tonal variations. The escapement mechanism recreates the official “click feel” of a grand-piano keyboard, which especially enhances expression when playing pianissimo.
The RG-3F is an upscale instrument that will endorse any environment. The polished ebony polish is stunning, and the recently designed, dark brown soundboard improves the premium look. Just as in acoustic grand pianos, the RG-3F’s fallboard considers the performer’s hands as they play.
Built-In Speaker System
The RG-3F produces a superb, realistic acoustic grand piano sound with its onboard 4-speaker sound system. Volume effects are a thing of the past; you can simply settle the volume of the organic sound system up or down to suit the environment. If you wish to prepare in private.
Progressive Damper-Action Pedal
The RG-3F features Roland’s newly Progressive Damper Action pedal mechanism, which almost replicates the pedal response of acoustic pianos. When you first begin to darken the damper pedal it gives lighter resistance, but as you press it further, the resistance builds just as it would on an acoustic piano.
Song Load & Play
The RG-3F is implemented with a USB port that can be managed to input .wav and Standard MIDI Files via USB memory key. In addition, you can attach an external CD-ROM drive, sold individually and playback songs from the CD.
The RG-3F’s lightweight lid is gently to begin and close. The height of the lid can be connected to two positions, and lid locks are built-in to preserve to the lid from closing unexpectedly.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: RG-3F
- Keyboard: 88 keys.
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound.
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices.
- Tones: 337 tones, Conforms to GM2/GS/Xglite.
- Temperament: 8 types, selectable temperament key.
- Stretched Tuning: Off, Preset, User tuning.
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz.
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones), Playback Transpose : -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Tempo: Quarter note-10 to 500
- Volume: 11 levels
- User Memory: Max. 99 User Program Sets
- Song: Recorder section: 1 song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Internal Songs: 60 songs
- Rated Power Output: 60 W x 2
- Display: 20 characters, 2 lines LCD
- Controls: Volume, Brilliance, LCD Contrast
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto.
- Power Consumption: 140 W
- Width: 1,490 mm, 58-11/16 inches
- Depth: 950 mm, 37-7/16 inches
- Opened Height: 1,540 mm, 60-11/16 inches
- Closed Height: 920 mm, 36-1/4 inches
- Weight: 110.0 kg, 242 lbs. 9 oz.