Roland E-A7 Expandable Arranger Keyboard
Roland E-A7 Expandable Arranger Keyboard:
The Roland E-A7 is a versatile arranger keyboard for performers needing professional sounds and genuine backing characteristics from all above the world. Using the E-A7 is secure and spontaneous thanks to its logical dual-screen layout-styles on the left and sounds on the right, with most choices having dedicated, quick-access switches. You can carry WAV files to imagine your own instruments or even examine directly from the keyboard. The powerful E-A7 Tone Manager software, you can utilise your computer to select and organize user tones and drum kits, operate with samples.
- Above 1,500 versatile tones from all above the world.
- WAV file import and an onboard sampling gathering.
- Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects.
- Comfortable to communicate and transport, weighing just 8 kg/18 lbs.
- 156 dedicated switches for secure access to generally used functions.
- Relevant dual-screen design, with backing techniques on the left and sounds on the right.
- Huge library of backing techniques from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America.
- Powerful arranger engine with straight command buttons and versatile, one-touch performance choices.
- E-A7 Tone Manager (Windows/Mac) for performing user tones and drum kits, importing and publishing samples and organizing E-A7 setups.
- Version 2.00 update presents further styles and operation improvements based on user feedback.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: E-A7
- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 4 keyboard parts, 16 song parts
- Styles: a Preset Style: Over 600 Styles, User Style: Unlimited number (storage on internal memory and USB flash drive)
- Style Controls: Ending x 4, Intro x 4, Main x 4, Fill x 4, Break.
- Style Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Style Composer: Yes
- Real-time Player: MP3+CDG, SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, MP3, WAV.
- Part Mute: Track Mute: SMF, Center Cancel: MP3 and WAV
- Lyrics Display: SMF, KAR, MP3
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- SMF Mark & Jump: Yes (4 storable locations)
- Song Recording: Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV
- Input Effect: Reverb 6 types, Delay 2 types
- Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV
- Wave Expansion Memory: 128 MB for Sampling/Sample Import
- Number of Samples: 512
- Display: Dual Graphics LCD (160 x 160 dots x 2, with backlit)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 12 W
- Current Draw: 1,500 mA
- Width: 1,045 mm, 41-3/16 inches
- Depth: 318 mm, 12-9/16 inches
- Height: 136 mm, 5-3/8 inches
- Weight : 7.9 kg, 17 lbs. 7 oz.