Roland Music Workstation Gw 8
1 Q & A
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Music Workstation Gw 8The Roland GW-8 is the next generation of Roland’s unique GW-Series workstations with intelligent backing-track functionality. With its fresh, contemporary sound-set and expressive interactive musical styles from pop to rock, plus authentic ethnic styles and a multi-format USB Memory Player feature, the Roland GW-8 will bring a world of music to your fingertips. It’s especially well-suited for “one-man-band” performance.
- Contemporary music workstation with high-quality 128-voice sound engine derived from Roland’s renowned Fantom-X Series
- Wide variety of contemporary sounds and interactive backing styles with special focus on Latin American genres, plus additional banks of ethnic sounds and styles from around the world
- Onboard 16-track sequencer for saving your interactive performances
- USB Memory Player feature allows direct playback of MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF files from USB key; Center Cancel feature for audio files enables karaoke-style sing-along
- Newly-designed graphical display, plus Style Select button, Analog Modify knob and D-BEAM
- Style Converter and Playlist Editor software included
- Style Composer to create and customize Styles (New on Version 2.0)
- New preset Styles added to Version 2 (New on Version 2.0)
- The NTA (Note to Arranger) function allows hands-free control of the arranger engine from external MIDI gear such as Roland’s PK-5A MIDI pedal (sold separately) and Roland V-Accordions (New on Version 2.0)
- Create multi-track rhythms for a complex drums/percussion ensemble (New on Version 2.0)
- Edit SMF files and save them as new songs (New on Version 2.0)