Studiomaster Min Mixer Air 2
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Studiomaster Min Mixer AIR 2:
The Studiomaster Professional AIR 2 is a professional compressed mixer planned to implement your requirements, as well as your workspace. With the abundant characteristics, this mixer is perfect for applications ranging from small PA set-ups to broadcasters and home workshops.
- 3 Band EQ per channel
- Rotary switch knobs per channel
- Stereo RCA CD In & Out with Control.
- L/R Pan-Pot & Clip LED per Channel
- Headphone output with restriction
- Balanced ¼” Jack Master outputs.
- Delay EFX on board & FX relays per channel.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: AIR 2
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 1.85
- Gain (Mic/Line): 60dB/40dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -85dB
- Clip indication: 4 dB prior to true clip
- EFX: Delay with repeat
- Power Supply: AC 240 V / 50Hz
- Mic (Gain Min/Gain Max): -5dBu / -60dBu
- Line (Gain Min /Gain Max): +6dBu / -40dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 190 x 245 x 85 mm
- Equalisation (Treble/Mid/Bass): ±15dB @ 12KHz/2.5KHz/80 Hz
- Main Output level: Nominal +0dBu (0.775V RMS) / Max +20dBu (7.75V RMS)