Studiomaster Min Mixer Air 4
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Studiomaster Min Mixer AiR 4:
The Studiomaster Professional AiR 4 is a professional compact mixer created to fit your requirements, as well as your workspace. With the abundant characteristics, this mixer is excellent for applications ranging from small PA set-ups to broadcasters & home studios. It includes dual 10 Segment L/R LED meter for master level.
- 3 Band EQ per channel.
- 4 Mic / Line and 2 Stereo Line Inputs.
- Rotary controller knobs per channel.
- Stereo RCA CD In & Out with Control.
- L/R Pan-Pot & Clip LED per Channel.
- Headphone output with command.
- Balanced ¼” Jack Master outputs.
- Delay EFX on board and FX sends per channel.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: AiR 4
- Gain (Mic/Line): 60dB/40dB
- EFX : Delay with repeat
- Power Supply: AC 240 V / 50Hz
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 2.25
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -85dB
- Clip indication: 4 dB prior to true clip
- Mic (Gain Min/Gain Max): -5dBu / -60dBu
- Line (Gain Min /Gain Max): +6dBu / -40dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Dimensions (W x D x H in mm): 245 x 245 x 85
- Equalisation (Treble/Mid/Bass): ±15dB @ 12KHz/2.5KHz/80 Hz
- Main Output level: Nominal +0dBu (0.775V RMS) / + Max 20dBu (7.75V RMS)