Studiomaster Min Mixer Basic Cub S
1 Q & A
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Studiomaster Min Mixer Basic Cub S:
The Studiomaster Min Mixer Basic Cub S from Studiomaster Professional is a series of high-quality compact mixers created with specialities suitable for both newcomers as well as professionals.
- ¼” TRS Jack unbalanced L/R Main Output
- Gain check with 2 band EQ per channel.
- 5 Channel mixer by 4 Mono, 1 Stereo Input.
- Balanced 1/4” phono jack for Mic/Line Inputs.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: Basic CUB S
- Mic Input: Typically 5K Ω balanced
- Main Output Impedance: <50 Ω
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 19KHz (+0/-1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Better than 0.8%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -76 dB
- Clip indication: 4 dB prior to true clip
- Power supply: 150V~250V AC/50Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H in mm): 275 x 208 x 77
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 1.5
- Nominal Gain (Mic/Line/Stereo Line): 65dB/55dB/0dB
- Max Gain (Mic/Line/Stereo Line): 83dB/73dB/18dB
- Mic (Gain Min/Gain Max): +4dBu / -65dBu
- Line (Gain Min /Gain Max): +14dBu / -55dBu
- Equalisation (Treble/Bass): ±16dB @ 10KHz/100 Hz
- Line input: 20K Ω (Balanced) /10K Ω (Unbalanced)
- Stereo Line: 20K Ω (Balanced) /10K Ω (Unbalanced)
- Main Output level (Nominal /Max): 0dBu (0.775V RMS) / +17dBu (5.5V RMS)
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: STUDIOMASTER
- Packer details: STUDIOMASTER
- Importer details: STUDIOMASTER