Studiomaster Amplifier Dja 1600
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Studiomaster Amplifier DJA 1600:
The Studiomaster Amplifier DJA 1600 is designed to give accurate, effective power with the legendary Studiomaster Professional sound characteristic and reliability that specialists depend on. It creates mains voltage operation 220V AC-240V AC as well as low voltage operation (150V AC). It includes LED Indicators on the front panel for power, Signal, Clip, bass boost and Protect. Also have EQ Processing, Low Cut, Subwoofer selection choices on the rear panel. It is a sturdy and stable professional Stereo Power Amplifier.
- High cooling Fans.
- 19” rack mountable.
- Input: Equitable XLR & 1/4” Jack.
- Stereo, Bridge and Parallel mode selection switch.
- Protection: Temperature ,DC Short Circuit.
- Output: Speakon and Binding Post Connectors.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model number: DJA 1600
- Damping factor: > 350 :1 (8 Ω)
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 15
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB)
- Protection Devices: Temperature, DC, Short Circuit, Soft Start
- Input Connector (Per Channel): XLR, 1/4” TRS Jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 456 x 88mm (2U)
- Power Output 4 Ω , 20Hz-20kHz,1% THD: 2 x 550 W
- Power Output 4 Ω (EIA), 1kHz, 1%THD: 2 x 800 W
- Power Output 8 Ω (True RMS), 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD: 2 x 350 W
- Power Output 8 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 2 x 560 W
- Bridged Mode 8 Ω, 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD: 1150 W
- Bridged Mode 8 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 1600 W
- Output Connector (Per Channel): Speakon / Binding Posts / 6.3mm Jack