Studiomaster Multi Purpose Mixer Air 8
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Studiomaster Multi-Purpose Mixer AiR 8:
The Studiomaster Multi-Purpose Mixer AiR 8 is the solution for budget-conscious users who resist sacrificing sound quality and security. The AiR 8 has PFL (Cue) Switch with particular channel control. It controls Headphone output with level control. Also, have L/R pan pot and clip LED per channel and includes 8 Segments L/R LED meter for master level.
- 8 Mic / Line
- 1 Aux sends.
- 3 Band EQ per channel
- Stereo RCA CD input with Control.
- Delay EFX on board & FX sends per channel.
- Equal XLR & ¼” Jack Master Output.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: AiR 8
- EFX : Delay with repeat
- Power Supply: AC 240 V / 50Hz
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 3.8
- Gain (Mic/Line): 60dB/40dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -85dB
- Clip indication: 4 dB prior to true clip
- Mic (Gain Min/Gain Max): -5dBu / -60dBu
- Line (Gain Min /Gain Max): +6dBu / -40dBu
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 305 x 335 x 115 mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Equalisation (Treble/Mid/Bass): ±15dB @ 12KHz/2.5KHz/80Hz
- Main Output level: Nominal +0dBu (0.775V RMS) / + Max 20dBu (7.75V RMS)