Studiomaster Multi Purpose Mixer Dc 16-2 Efx
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Studiomaster Multi-Purpose Mixer DC 16.2 EFX:
The Studiomaster Multi-Purpose Mixer DC 16.2 EFX is the largest selling and the most advanced mixing consoles in India. These mixers are manufactured to meet international criteria, they are excellent for specialists as well as amateurs. It builds in Delay EFX with 3 delay Modes, Feedback and Delay commands. Also, have L/R Pan-Pot, Illuminated Mute Switch & Clip LED per Channel. Its delay time ranging from 30m sec to 640m sec and unique E delay. It includes 1 pre and 1 post aux sends rotary control per channel.
- Blue Power on LED
- 2 Aux Sends/ Returns.
- ¼ TRS, L/R Main Output.
- Classic Shape - Curve front
- Smart Grey panel
- 16 Mic / Line Inputs and EFX
- Equitable Mic/Line Inputs
- Stereo Tape in/tape out, Headphone out.
- Gain command with 3 Band EQ per channel.
- 12 sections L/R LED meter for Master Level.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: DC 16.2 EFX
- Mic Input: Typically 5K Ω balanced
- Main Output Impedance: <50 Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -76 dB
- EFX & USB: EFX (Delay)
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 10
- Clip indication: 4 dB prior to true clip
- Power supply: 150V~250V AC/50Hz
- Nominal Gain (Mic/Line): 60dB/40dB
- Max Gain (Mic/Line): 76dB/56dB
- Mic (Gain Min/Gain Max): -12dBu / -60dBu
- Line (Gain Min /Gain Max): +8dBu / -40dBu
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 19KHz (+0/-1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Better than 0.8%
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 675 x 376 x 89 mm
- Line input: 20K Ω (Balanced) /10K Ω (Unbalanced)
- Equalisation (Treble/Mid/Bass): ±16dB @ 10KHz/2.5KHz/100 Hz
- Main Output level (Nominal /Max): 0dBu (0.775V RMS) / +17dBu (5.5V RMS)