Studiomaster Multi Purpose Mixer Dc 8-2 Efx
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Studiomaster Multi-Purpose Mixer DC 8.2 EFX:
The Studiomaster Multi-Purpose Mixer DC 8.2 EFX is the best selling and the most advanced mixing consoles in India. These mixers are manufactured to match international standards, they are perfect for specialists as well as beginners. It Builts in Delay EFX with 3 delay Forms, Feedback & Delay commands. Also, have L/R Pan-Pot, Illuminated Mute Switch and Clip LED per Channel. The DC 8.2 EFX has 1 pre and 1 post aux transfers rotary control per channel. It combines Delay time ranging from 30m sec to 640m sec & unique E delay.
- 8 Mic / Line Inputs + EFX
- Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- Blue Power on LED
- 2 Aux Sends/ Returns.
- ¼ TRS, L/R Main Output.
- Classic Shape - Curve front
- Smart Grey panel
- Stereo Tape in/tape out, Headphone out.
- Gain command with 3 Band EQ per channel.
- 12 segments L/R LED meter for Master Level.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: DC 8.2 EFX
- EFX & USB: EFX ( Delay)
- Power supply: 150V~250V AC/50Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 335 x 376 x 89 mm
- Net Weight: 7 Kgs.
- Nominal Gain (Mic/Line): 60dB/40dB
- Max Gain (Mic/Line): 76dB/56dB
- Mic Input: Typically 5K Ω balanced
- Main Output Impedance: <50 Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -76 dB
- Clip indication: 4 dB prior to true clip
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 19KHz (+0/-1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Better than 0.8%
- Mic (Gain Min/Gain Max): -12dBu / -60dBu
- Line (Gain Min /Gain Max): +8dBu / -40dBu
- Line input: 20K Ω (Balanced) /10K Ω (Unbalanced)
- Equalisation (Treble/Mid/Bass): ±16dB @ 10KHz/2.5KHz/100 Hz
- Main Output level (Nominal /Max): 0dBu (0.775V RMS) / +17dBu (5.5V RMS)