Korg OT 120 Orchestral Tuner
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner is precisely addressing the needs of the orchestral musician. It also includes those particular touches born of experience in the orchestra pit with traits such as a strong, soft case with a belt clip to you put your tuner where it will be quickly accessible, preferably of sitting in your case or on the floor. The OT-120 also carries a tilt-back stand. Built-in. The angle is perfectly suited for playing while standing so the tune is visible. The Korg Tuner also consolidates a louder speaker in its space-saving modern design that makes it simple to hear and hold, while giving better viewing angles. An added component of the OT-120's new casing is a smooth aluminum panel, giving great looks and more stability for years of reliable travel and use. One last significant physical feature before we discuss the functional side of the OT-120, is the organization of the input and output jacks on opposite sides of the OT-120 fir more careful balance on desktop, instrument case, amp, music stand, etc.
As far as sound detection and various tunings are concerned, the Korg OT-120 has a complete 8 octave (A0 - C8) detection range that supports orchestra and band instruments, plus it further offers multiple temperaments for ethnic and classical instruments. An extra great feature is its Sound Back mode, which represents a reference pitch for the note that's most intimate to the input pitch. The meter shows the difference between the input and the right pitch great for training the ear to recognize pitch. Including even more musically useful and orchestral musician-friendly features, you have the ultimate genuine tuner for the orchestral/band musician in the Korg OT-120.
- 12 equal-tempered, Meantone E flat/D sharp, Pythagorean, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Kellner, Vallotti, Young.
- Chromatic tuner with a broad 8-octave (A0 - C8) exposure range that supports orchestra and band instruments excellent for pianos or any other instrument that requires a large detection range.
- Double display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) method plays a reference pitch.
- Many Temperaments support historical tunings.
- Transpose mode is suitable for wind instruments.
- Pick from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
- Both manual and auto-tuning modes are provided.
- Built-in reference tone performs in a five-octave range.
- Wide range of calibration (349 Hz--499 Hz) based on a standard pitch of A=440
- Built-in mic carries acoustic instruments.
- Various temperaments for ethnic and classical instruments.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: OT-120
- Scale: 12 equal-tempered, Werckmeister III, Pythagorean, Vallotti, Mean Tone Eb, Kirnberger III, Young, Mean Tone D#, Kellner
- Transpose Range: C, C#, D, Eb, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb, B
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Tone: five-octave, C2 (65.41 Hz) – C7 (2093 Hz), two-step volume control
- Tuning Modes: Manual, Auto (Slow, Medium, Fast), Sound Back
- Calibration: 349 – 499 Hz
- Detection Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Tone Accuracy: ± 1.5 cent
- Connectors: INPUT (1/4 inch phone jack), OUTPUT (1/4 inch phone jack), DC IN (9 V)
- Accessories: a suede-tone soft case, two alkaline AAA batteries for checking operation
- Options: AC adapter
- Power Supply: AC adapter (separately sold) or Two AAA batteries
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours
- Dimensions: 74 x 120 x 36 mm
- Weight: 193 g including batteries)