Korg PB03 Pitchblack Polyphonic Pedal Tuner
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg PB03 Pitchblack Polyphonic Pedal Tuner
Korg PB03 Pitchblack Polyphonic Pedal Tuner is completely fast and convenient, the Pitchblack Poly holds the tuning status of all six strings at once-the String Seeker feature automatically identifies which string is being tuned. Tune down capo up seven or five semi-tones, or even use Drop D tunings. Pitchblack Poly gives Full-Strobe, Regular, Half-Strobe, and Split metering display modes. This strong and reliable tuner features a die-cast aluminum body. The decorated surface design gives optimal viewing in any environment, from shredding on a darkened stage to playing in the sun.
This Pitchblack series of high-performance pedal tuners bring together Korg's traditional tuner versatility, accuracy, and reliability along with easy-to-see displays and smart die-cast aluminum bodies. Presently, the remarkable Pitchblack Poly adds the benefit of polyphonic tuning to the acclaimed Pitchblack pedal tuner line-up.
The PB03 Pitchblack Poly also features Korg's revolutionary polyphonic tuning. Easily strum your guitar and the Pitchblack Poly will reveal which strings are in tune and which strings are out of tune, all in a single glance. Harmonizing with a conventional tuner required checking every string, one at a time including strings that may have been well in tune. Utilizing the Pitchblack Poly's excellent polyphonic tuning, you can quickly see which strings are out of tune and modify only those strings, saving time and letting you get back to performing quickly. Bass or guitar (up to 6-strings) use is identified automatically, so there's no need to change settings.
Guitarists who use primarily a floating tremolo system will have remarked that one out-of-tune string may modify the tuning of the other strings; so a free flat string may cause the other strings to sound sharp. Including a traditional tuner, this may need tuning and retuning each string multiple times. The Pitchblack Poly executes it easy to identify and correct the one flat string, making the other strings to sound their correct pitch.
Playing the guitar displays the tuning situation of every string, making it simple to see which string is out of tune. Easily turn the tuning peg for that string, and the String Seeker feature will automatically identify the string you are adjusting, and immediately display its tuning status. In addition to assuring that you've tuned each of the out-of-tune strings, this comfortable design also provides stress-free tuning even for those using a polyphonic tuner for the primary time.
The upper display accommodates a large, high-visibility meter with a row of bright blue and white LEDs that indicate any pitch difference. The lower display carries the meters for the unique strings. These will switch between bright green and red LEDs according to the mode. In the polyphonic mode, they give the tuning status of all strings. For mono tuning, they give a great display of the note name. Bright, large, and colorful, this double-meter LED display assures superb visibility, even when the unit is on the floor of a darkened stage or in daylight conditions.
This Pitchblack Poly is sized like a pedal effect unit, and will conveniently suit into most effect pedalboard systems. When tuning, the Pitchblack Poly effectively mutes the audio input. While not tuning, the incoming audio signal is transmitted directly to the output without being harmed in any way by the tuner circuit (true bypass). The Split mode is a primary for the Pitchblack series. It's a combination of Meter mode and Half Strobe mode. Harmonize the string so that the lit LEDs at left and right meet in the center. Half strobe mob tune the string so that the LED meter information stops flowing and only the center white LED is lit.
- Fast and easy high-precision polyphonic tuning.
- Displays the tuning situation of all strings at once.
- Inspect the tuning of every string with a single glance.
- Perfect for floating tremolo systems.
- Capo (7 Semitones), Flat (5 Semitones), and Drop-D tunings are also supported
- String Seeker automatically switches the show to the string being tuned.
- Four-meter modes for exact tuning.
- Automatically detects basses and guitars (up to 6-string)
- Genuine Bypass design.
- Diecast aluminum body.
- Two-way power works on 9V battery or 9V DC input.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: PB03
- Tuning: 12 note equal temperament
- 1 x 1/4 inch Instrument Input
- 1 x AC Adapter Input
- Detection range : E0 (20.60 Hz)-C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration range : A4 = 436-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Tuning: Mono / Chromatic; Polyphonic / Guitar - Bass (Auto detection)
- Display: Regular Meter / Full Strobe / Half Strobe / Split
- Flat: Can tune down; up to five steps (Chromatic Scale)
- Capo: Can transpose up; up to seven steps (Chromatic Scale)
- Input Impedance: 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Consumption: Current: Maximum 45mA
- Output Current: Maximum 200mA
- Input (mono 1/4 inch jack)
- Bypass(mono 1/4 inch jack)
- DC In (9V)
- DC Out (9V)
- Power Supply: S-006P / 6LR61/ 6F22 (9V Stacked cell battery) or 9V AC adapter (KA-181)
- Battery Life: Approximately 7 hours, using Alkaline 006P
- Approximately 5 hours, using Manganese 006P
- Dimensions: 2.68 x 4.72 x 1.85 inch
- Weight: 294g