Korg AW3M Dolcetto Clip On Tuner Metronome
Korg AW3M Dolcetto Clip-On Tuner Metronome for Orchestral Instruments
Korg AW3M Dolcetto Clip-On Tuner Metronome for Orchestral Instruments is designed to provide a variety of orchestral and concert instruments no matter their sweet spot tuning location. Also, its double-ball joint allows you move the display section to a suitable position, and the display itself even moves from side to side, so you can place it out of the audience's view onstage. It also features a tuning range of A0 to C8 and it emphasizes special markings to show pure major third and minor third intervals, for genuine consonance. You can utilize the AW-3M as a guide for operating on note and pitch accuracy on your instrument. You can further choose the transposition function on the tuner and pick the key of C, F, B-flat, or E-flat for use with any instrument. Additionally, a variety of qualities are available to support your tuning endeavors: the calibration function enables a variety of concert tunings, the Auto Power-Off function preserves the battery if you forget to turn the unit off, and the Memory Backup function saves your settings even when the power is off.
- Coordinates for use with various instruments.
- Built-in metronome.
- Suitable transpose function for use with orchestra instruments.
- Features a piezo vibration sensor.
- Quick, easy to read LCD-display.
- Auto-power off to save battery life.
- Limited-edition carrying pouch includes.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: AW3M
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Range: Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Tempo range: A quarter note = 30 - 252 per a minute
- Tempo accuracy: ±0.1%
- Beat range: 0 - 5 beats, duplet, triplet
- Battery life:
- Tuner: Approximately 8 hours
- Metronome: Approximately 8 hours
- Accessories: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
- Specially made carrying pouch
- Dimensions: 77 x 69 x 34 mm
- Weight: 39 g (including battery)