Korg TM 40 Digital Tuner Metronome
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg TM-40 Digital Tuner Metronome
Korg TM-40 Digital Tuner Metronome is perfectly designed to offers both metronome and tuner functions independently or simultaneously. Its great LCD-type needle carries both the accuracy of an LCD and the best visibility of a needle indicator. It more has LED indicators that display pitch deviation or blink to indicate the tempo, delivering the TM-40 a highly visual tool. Gives quick and accurate coverage of a broad spectrum of notes and pitches for wind, keyboard, string, and most other instruments.
Including a detection range of C1 (32.70Hz) - C8 (4186.01Hz), the TM-40 gives quick and accurate coverage of an extensive spectrum of notes and pitches for wind, keyboard, string, and most other instruments. Smooth low-pitched instruments with multiple overtone structures are identified with the precision you expect from Korg. A built-in high-sensitivity mic enables acoustic instruments such as ukulele and guitar to be tuned accurately and easily.
In extension to the visual tuning guide given by the meter, you can use the Korg TM-40's built-in speaker to provide a tuning reference pitch. This is suitable for tuning by ear and is also beneficial for ear training. By pressing the Sound switch, you can pick the reference pitch from A5 to B4. Also by holding down the Sound switch, you can choose a mode in which you step through chromatic pitches from C4 to C5.
This TM-40's Calibration setting is flexible in a range of 410-480Hz to provide a variety of tuning standards. The calibration can be fixed in 1Hz steps, allowing you to accurately tune to any song or key. The Memory backup is further provided so that the Calibration and Sound Out settings are retained even when the power is turned off. While you adjust the tempo setting, you can keep that the tempo value will decrement or increment either in the full-step mode or pendulum-step mode.
The Tap Tempo function allows you to detect and set the desired tempo simply by pressing the Metronome mode Start/Stop button at the coveted timing in a range of 40-208 bpm. This presents it easy when practicing to a song that you don't know the tempo of, such as a recording on CD. Including the Memory Backup feature, remembers your Tempo, Calibration, Beat, and Reference Pitch settings even when powered off. Later 20 minutes of no use, the Korg TM-40 Tuner Metronome will automatically turn off to increase battery life.
- Tunes many different kinds of instruments and gives handy onboard metronome function.
- Incorporates built-in microphone, speaker, and reference pitches.
- Adjustable calibration.
- Metronome includes adjustable tempo, rhythm variations, and beat mode.
- Folding stand allows you to keep the display in sight, anywhere.
- Large LCD-type needle carries both the accuracy of an LCD and excellent visibility.
- Calibration setting is flexible in a range of 410-480Hz to provide a variety of tuning standards.
- Allows convenient functions for practicing a variety of music.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: TM-40
- Scale: 12 notes of equal mood
- Detection range: C1 (32.70Hz) ~ C8 (4186.01Hz)
- Reference tones: C4 (261.63Hz) -C5 (523.25Hz) one octave or ABb
- Accuracy: Better than ± 1 cent
- Tuning modes: Measurement mode (auto) Sound output mode (manual)
- Vocal types: Chromatic
- Calibration range: A4 = 410 Hz-480 Hz (in 1 Hz increments)
- Tempo range: 40-208 beats / minute (bpm)
- Tempo setting: Full step, Pendulum Metronome step
- Time signatures: 0-7 beats, duels, triplets, triplets
- Tempo accuracy: ± 0.3%
- Metronome modes: Beat mode, tap mode
- Connections: INPUT jack (1/4 inch mono jack), PHONE jack (1/8 inch mini jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (ø28mm)
- Equipment: Fold-out stand on the back of the device
- Power supply: Two AAA batteries
- Battery life:
- Tuner: Approx. 70 hours (A4 continuous input when using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Metronome: Approx. 50 hours (Tempo 120, four beats, maximum volume, when using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Delivery: Operating instructions, two AAA batteries for functional testing
- Dimensions: 77 x 133 x 18 mm
- Weight: 87 g (107 g, including batteries)