Roland Midi Keyboard A 500 Pro R
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Midi Keyboard A 500-Pro R:
The Roland Midi Keyboard A500-Pro R, you’re tapping into the advantages of over 30 years of Roland keyboard development. An excellent key mechanism presents aftertouch and enhanced sensitivity for a broad range of powerful dynamics in your performance. Rounded key arrangements offer sensitive reaction to your touch and more suitable glissando and with selectable Velocity curves, you can fine-tune the A-500PRO to agree your playing style. No matter what your ability level, you’ll recognise the feel of a quality instrument when you play the A-500PRO.
- Inspiring quality and response for severe players.
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick.
- Operates with any DAW on Mac or PC.
- Maintains Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Increase playability with sustain and expression pedals.
- USB Bus Powered- no AC adaptor needed.
- Strong Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship.
- 45 assignable commands: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport and more.
Easy Connections with Side Panel Ports
The A-500PRO performs easy way connections on the side panel so that you can have a computer monitor or laptop in the absolute position behind the keyboard - a must for educational use. Join USB, MIDI IN/OUT, Hold and Expression pedals without having to touch behind the keyboard.
FPT Low-latency MIDI Transmission
The A-500PRO suggests MIDI Transmission using Roland’s proprietary FPT (Fast Processing Technology). In layman’s terms, that means that subtleties of your performance are going to be achieved despite the music application you are using.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: A500-Pro
- Keyboard: 49 keys.
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines LCD.
- Power Supply: DC 9V or USB Bus Power.
- Current Draw: 300 mA.
- Accessories: License agreement, A-PRO CD-ROM, USB Cable, Owner’s Manual.
- Width: 838.9 mm, 33-1/16 inches.
- Depth: 250.8 mm, 9-7/8 inches.
- Height: 91.4 mm, 3-10/16 inches.
- Weight: 3.8 kg, 8 lbs. 7 oz.