Korg RP G1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg RP-G1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg RP-G1 Chromatic Tuner is a unique tuner that connects to the soundhole of your acoustic guitar. It provides you a natural line of sight while tuning, so the tuning meter is simply visible. It's compact and visually modest and it's also easy to install and remove. This easily fits a variety of acoustic guitars and can be placed in round sound holes with a diameter of 100 mm (±3 mm), enabling it to fit a wide range of acoustic guitars.
- Associates inside the soundhole and allows tuning with a natural line of sight.
- Suits a variety of acoustic guitars.
- High-brightness LED for exceptional visibility.
- Virtually unseen by the audience.
- Stays appended to an instrument for convenience.
- Piezo pickup immediately detects pitch quickly and accurately.
- Will not scrape the instrument.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: RP-G1
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Range: E2 (82.41 Hz)–E7 (2637.02 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: 440 Hz
- Battery life: approximately 12 hours
- Included items: CR1620 lithium battery (3V)
- Attachable size: Circle diameter 100 mm +/- 3 mm
- Weight: 13 g (including battery)
- Dimensions: 79 X 32 X 17 mm