Samson Midi Keyboard Carbon 61 Usb Midi Keyboard Contraller
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Samson Carbon-61 USB Midi Keyboard Controller:
The Samson Carbon 61 USB MIDI Controller offers musical review and production friendly to everyone. For experienced musicians and young creators alike. The Carbon 61 appears adaptable, easy-to-use characteristics in a compact, the lightweight controller that’s well adapted for the stage and studio.
The Carbon 61’s semi-weighted keyboard presents musicians with a sensitive and powerful platform that is planned to feel numerous like an instrument than a controller. It comes furnished with velocity-sensitive keys that perfectly attract the dynamics of a performance. With 61 keys, the Carbon 61’s pitch range is complete for playing, while remaining highly manageable.
Expand Your Expression
With committed Transpose and Octave switches, you can change the key of any assigned instrument, as well as expand the keyboard to a complete 4-octave range, without handling any sub menus or shift keys. With all of the certain comprehensive specialities, not to introduce classic Pitch and Mod wheels, the Carbon 61 puts a broad range of musical expression and tone guidance at your fingertips.
For lightly editing, players can utilise the Edit key to resolve up to 14 performance-related control parameters. Also, the Carbon 61’s 3-digit, 7-segment LED exhibits the performance of each function in real-time.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: Carbon 61
- Combined iPad slot.
- iPad and USB bus powered.
- 61-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard.
- Assignable Data encoder and Volume slider.
- Edit key for coordinating up to 14 control parameters.
- Bundled with the Original Instrument’s Komplete Elements software.
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display presents real-time feedback.
- Combines traditional MIDI Out, Sustain pedal input and USB connections.
- Compressed design, accurate for live performance and studio applications.
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave switches, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels.