Samson Resolv A 6-Active Studio Monitors
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Samson Resolv A 6-Active Studio Monitors:
The Samson series strike huge demand in the market as with its soothing sound. It captures the heart of every music lover. Redesigning from a classic to an accurate and more attractive device has been here to take care of high and low ends. It enhances the beauty of performances by building the crossover with separate switch for phase and makes it conventional device for all purpose performance. You can handle the device very well. The auto sleep mode avoids disturbances of unwanted noises and its is convenient to mute whenever the user wants to. The woofer could be easily adjusted as per the requirements on the fly. It is a active studio monitor with classic rare vented, bluetooth, precession and appropriate tuning. You can connect them to your smartphone, laptops or television easily. It features the highest quality audios with stylish new look and innovative design. The device produces phantom power sound with quality components, packaged as a stereo pair. These components support videos, gaming, recordings, etc. It gives you the experience to listen to music with crystal clarity and dynamics
We introduces you to Samson Resolv A 6-Active Studio Monitors at maximum discounts. With High quality aramid case, natural and transparent sound, the device sets apart itself in levels of precession.
Down below are the features mentioned for the product. This will help you understand the quality of accessories and it's high performance ability.
- Two-way, active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure
- 6.5-inch woven carbon fiber woofer for tight and controlled low frequency response
- 1.25-inch silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnets, heat-sink and ferro-fluid cooling for smooth and sweet high frequency response
- Low diffraction waveguide
- Bi-amp power with 75 watts on the LF driver and 25 watts on the HF driver
- Frequency response: 40Hz-30kHz
- Active crossover utilizing a multi-pole design for linear response from bottom to top
- Four-position high frequency lift control
- XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs, as well as unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction for maximum SPL