Korg HT G2 Headtune Clip on Guitar Tuner
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg HT-G2 Headtune Clip-on Guitar Tuner
Korg HT-G2 Headtune Clip-on Guitar Tuner is introducing with a unique design that's based on the shape of bass, guitar, or ukulele headstock. With the head-tune associated to the headstock of your instrument, perform a single note on the string that you want to tune. Pair indicators will illuminate: the string indicator LED will display the peg position, and the LED meter will show the tuning of that note. This delivers it obvious which peg requires to be adjusted. You can pick from a lineup consisting of four models: two models that are fit for standard guitar headstocks, a model for ukulele and a model for bass. Including the precision and innovation you expect from Korg, the head-tune makes tuning easy. This Headtune also features a very compact and lightweight body that simply fits into the pocket of your guitar case for constant transportation.
- Clips to Guitar Headstock.
- Adjustable Meter Display.
- Clip-on tuner developed like your instrument's headstock.
- Innovative compact, lightweight and discreet design.
- Broad viewing angle and LEDs for excellent visibility.
- Extremely stable clip attaches firmly to the headstock.
- Auto Power-Off feature increases battery life.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: HT-G2
- Scale: 12 equal tempered chromatic steps (A4=440Hz)
- Detection Range:
- Guitar : E2 (82.41Hz) – E7 (2637.03Hz)
- Bass : E1 (41.20Hz) – G6 (1567.98Hz)
- Ukulele: G3 (196.00Hz) – A7 (3520.00Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Accessories: Coin-type lithium battery (CR2032) x 1 for verifying functionality
- Power Supply: Coin-type lithium battery (CR2032) x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 35 hours
- Dimensions: 54 x 26 x 35 mm
- Weight: 18 g (including battery)